“Personal Data” refers to any data or information about you from which you can be identified. This may include: your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, personal telephone number(s), personal mailing address, personal email address, credit card information;
Personal Data may be provided to us when you register a donor account on Donate to TC, or when you provide information on Donate to TC so you may claim tax deductions on your donations. In these instances, you are no longer anonymous to Donate to TC or to STCMI.
If you do not wish to provide this Personal Data, you can make anonymous donation transactions or avoid registering a donor account on STCMI.
If you provide your Personal Data on this website, your Personal Data may be used for:
- Recording and processing your donation
- Reporting necessary details about your donation
- Administering and maintaining information about your donations and your profile
- Responding to inquiries from you
- Compiling and analysing donation and donor data
- Compliance monitoring and audit reviews both internal and external
- Complying with all applicable regulations, laws and internal policies and procedures
- Informing you about this website, its services, related information, terms, conditions and policies
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed to other parties to perform the services of this website. You shall be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your Personal Data.
You may access or make corrections to your Personal Data by logging into your registered account. If you submit Personal Data that concerns another individual other than yourself on this website, you represent and warrant that all the necessary consents have been obtained from the individual.
You shall consult your parent or guardian before providing us with your Personal Data if you are under the age of eighteen .
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you use our services and it is required or relevant for operational or legal purposes.
Your Internet browser has a feature called "cookies" which store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to websites. However, cookies tell us nothing about who you are if you remain anonymous. Cookies help us track the return visits to the website and aggregate information about website usage.